- Land Size: 394.5 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property condition: Renovated, Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Polished and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Gas mains
- Electrical: TV aerial, Rewired
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Heat Pump, Kitchen Island, Dishwasher (Fisher & Pykel), Water Filter, Drapes, Heat Pump, 2x Gas Heaters, TV Aerial, Solar Water Heater, Shade Sail
- Kitchen: Modern and Dishwasher
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath
- Bedroom 2: Single
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed
- Water heating: Solar
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The house oozes character, with ornate ceilings and native timber finishes.
The single separate garage allows provides storage, parking or even a work from home option.
Tidy gardens provide a pastime for the green fingered one in the family, while the section size is small enough not to be a burden to manage.
This charming home has been previously sold twice without coming to the market, but this time it is well and truly up for anyone to see.
Call me now for your viewing and don't miss out!
Auction: 11 June 2019, 5:30pm, at 51 Devon St West, New Plymouth (unless sold prior)