- Tenure: Stratum in freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: Apartment
- House style: Contemporary
- Unit style: Number in block: 14
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Enviro clad
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (polished concrete floor)
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Spa
- Kitchen: New, Dishwasher, Rangehood and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Waterfront, Water, City
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Pool (Indoor), BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The location and views are truly unparalleled.
The Richmond Estates heralded the start of waterfront apartment living and is still arguably the best in town.
Apartment 15 in my mind is the "Premier Choice "It offers superb two level living and will accommodate all your family and friends.
The entire exterior has undergone a major upgrade to make this property virtually brand new.
Opportunities such as this are very rare (current owners have been here 25 years since the original build).
If you are wanting an exciting place to retire or lock up and go then call me to inspect 0274433358.
You will definitely not be disappointed
Deadline Sale : all offers by 12 March 2018, at 4pm at 51 Devon St West, New Plymouth (unless sold prior)