- Land Size: 1069 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow, Character
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard and exterior painted 2018
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron and recently painted 2018
- Insulation: Walls, Ceiling
- Flooring: Parquetry, Timber, Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial, Rewired (Partially rewired)
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: New, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Other (Rumpus/Office)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: North, West
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Wood Shed)
- Water heating: Gas, litres: (Gas Infinity)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
A 1930s character weatherboard bungalow, that has been tastefully modernized throughout, with crafted inlaid floors and cabinetry as well as a new ensuite and kitchen; it has the perfect balance of originality and style.
Direct pedestrian access to Devon Street from your section means easy access to a selection of school gates and with the hospital and CBD both in close vicinity, location doesn't get much better than this.
Situated in a highly sought after street on an elevated north facing site, this prime position captures the all day sun and offers views of both mountain & sea.
Benefits for the whole clan - this home is a real family find.
Call Team Zay to make it yours.
Ratable Value $670,000 - buyers over this amount should inspect.