- Land Size: 365 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2000
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Plaster
- Joinery: Double glazing
- Roof: Heavy Duty Shingles
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Other (Cork Tiles)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ducted heating, Ceiling fans, Other (Underfloor Heating In Lounge and Bathrooms)
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Fibre)
- Kitchen: Designer, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Other (Caesarstone)
- Living area: Formal lounge
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Bedroom 4: Double
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Guest Toilet)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Solar, Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport
About this listing
Desirable why? One of our best locations with sea views.
Only 10 years' young , this has all those sought-after features you want. Just a minute's walk to our fabulous walkway and not much further to the central city, cafes, and yacht club.
Designed for the easy care life style, this still has plenty of room to accommodate family and friends. A great alternative to appartment style living without Body Corp Fees.
The living areas open out to a private courtyard on one level, while two of the upstairs rooms have a private deck - offering sea views that only seem a stone's throw away. (There are provisions for a lift in the original design).
There is a further secluded outdoor living area that is perfect for summer barbeques.
If you are wanting contemporary flair combined with a fantastic location, don't pass this by.
Deadline Sale: All offers in by 11 September 2018, 4pm at 51 Devon Street West, New Plymouth (unless sold prior)