- Land Size: 1016 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ceiling fans
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Standard, Open plan, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access, Tidy
- Garden: Glasshouse, Garden shed
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply, Tank
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
Urenui! What a great place to bring up your family, or just happily retire to.
Only 5 minutes walk to the local school, supermarket, cafes, takeaways and bowling club.
Or 10 minutes walk to the Golf Club or Urenui Domain if you prefer a round of golf, fishing or a dip in the sea.
There is a new roof on the double garage/workshop and town water supply to the section with the BONUS of Rainwater fed to the house.
With 3 double bedrooms and aluminium joinery, this home is ready for your comfort and enjoyment.
Oh! And the glasshouse would like to stay.
Buyer Enquiry Over $320,000