- Land Size: 2752 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House, Lifestyle
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 3), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Possibly under kitchen & bathroom, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Solar
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, TV Aerial, Wooden Cabinet, Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Bush
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
Lifestyle block details
- Water supply: Mains
- Nearest Town/School: Okato
- Contour: Flat / Sloping
- Paddocks: 1
- Fencing: Insulated
- General: Open implement shed - small 2 bay. Batten & wire.
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Solar, Electric, litres: 275
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic, Other (Septic tank emptied approx 2 1/2 yrs ago)
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Set on approximately 2752m2, off a quiet cul-de-sac near the Kaihihi River in Okato, is this small lifestyle property.
The relocated, 1930s weatherboard bungalow has been modernized for open plan living while keeping some original character features; 3 bedrooms, garden shed and large double garage incorporating a workshop area with space for the 'toys'.
A semi self-sufficient lifestyle can be maintained, with a paddock at the rear of the property presently housing sheep, chickens, an abundance of fruit trees, boxed garden beds and even solar hot water.
The coastal village of Okato promotes a vibrant community feel, where surf beaches fill the coastlines and the town provides the convenience of local amenities such as a community pool, school, cafes, shops and so much more.
To see for yourself, call Greer to arrange a viewing, 027 553 5473.
Buyer Enquiry Over $375,000