- Land Size: 929 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1960
- Property condition: Fair, Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Single lock-up, Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun, Coloured steel and (approx 6yrs old)
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Ceiling fans, Other (Wetback)
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Curtains, Drapes, Fixed Furniture
- Kitchen: Original, Standard, Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan, Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping, Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy, Other (Built in garden shed)
- Water heating: Wetback, Electric, litres: 30 gallons
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Nestled back from the road down a private R.O.W, you'll find a home which is immediately welcoming & ready for new memories to be created.
This well maintained 1960's weatherboard home provides space both inside & out; With 3 bedrooms, an office, internal accessed single garage, extra-large workshop & an extra-large tandem carport.
A sizable fully fenced section offers secure space for child's play while the adults can appreciate a private courtyard area encased in floral & manicured trees straight off the open plan dining.
There is still time to be in your new home before Christmas, and this could be it!
Auction: 12 December 2017, 5.30pm, at 51 Devon Street West, New Plymouth (unless sold prior).