- Land Size: 809 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1970
- Property condition: Fair, Good
- Property Type: Home & income
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV points, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains, 2x Ovens, Fixed Cabinet in Lounge, Heat Pump, Nets, Bathroom Heater, Wall Heater (downstairs), Shelving in Workshop Area
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Upright stove, Pantry and Finished in Timber and Laminate
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double, Balcony / deck and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom, Other (Bedroom 3 self contained)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Manicured, Other (Bird Avery / Chicken House)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Situated below the Kaitake Ranges, alongside the Tasman Sea and only 14km's drive to New Plymouth's CBD you'll find the stunning and popular seaside village 'Oakura'.
An easy stroll will see you to Oakura beach with Oakura's Surfclub and Boardriders club or simply unwind with a relaxing ocean view meal/ beverage at the Black Sands Pizzeria and Bistro.
Tennis enthusiasts can indulge in two community courts at their doorstep while the children are easily entertained by the convenient walking distance to the local playground, Skate Park and Surf/ Swim beach.
Appreciate putting your own touch to this home or savor the 'Retro' living.
Solid two storied home equipped with 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and 2 living areas positioned to the rear of a generous sized flat section. Internal accessed double garage provides additional workshop space and/ or room for the 'lifestyle toys'.
Onsite Auction: November 11th 2017, 3.30pm, at 32 Jans Terrace, Oakura (will not be sold prior)
The property will open to the public from 2.45pm, November 11th 2017 with the Auction being held 3.30pm.