- Land Size: 1579 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1980
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Summit Stone
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Corrugated Iron (tile effect)
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Other (Lino)
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Gas mains
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Dishwasher, Spa Bath
- Kitchen: Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven and Extractor fan
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Private
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Sloping, Steep, Flat
- Grounds: Tidy, Backyard access
- Water heating: Gas, litres: (Gas Infinity)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
Your new home borders the Cassandra Street Reserve which is ideal for walking the dogs, or for a safe area for the kids to play.
Close to all amenities, quality schools for all ages, and the prestigious St. Mary's diocesan school. The golf course is a couple of minutes away as is the horse racing track.
The town centre itself is within walking distance and its many shops have everything you need.
Offering 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, both with separate shower, bath and WC, The ensuite boasts a large Spa Bath.
The warm lounge is very spacious, with wood fire for those cold winter nights.
The kitchen has been revamped with a modern look included an oven, hob, dishwasher, and extractor fan.
There are also heaps of parking spaces for a truck, campervan or visitors as well as a large double garage.