- Land Size: 177 sqm
- Tenure: Crosslease (leasehold)
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property Type: Townhouse
- House style: Other (Unit)
- Garaging / carparking: Off street
- Construction: Cement Fibre Board
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Fully insulated
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains
- Electrical: Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Fridge, TV + Freeview Box, Portable Gas Heater, Heated Towel Rail. (Washing Machine: Negotiable)
- Kitchen: Open plan, Upright stove, Rangehood, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Aspect: North
- Land contour: Flat
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
This Big little town house will tick all the boxes and fly out.
Beautifully maintained, stand- alone, surrounded by a little garden for your pleasure.
You can walk to the shops just across the road, catch the bus, or take a walk down the walkway to the city. Totally convenient. But you'd better be quick.
Call Robyn to view or come to the open homes on Sundays.
Deadline sale closes, 4.00pm, Tuesday 2nd May 2017 (no prior sale)