- Land Size: 748 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1991
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Block, Brick and Cedar
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Curtains
- Kitchen: Dishwasher and Breakfast bar
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: City, Water
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: BBQ area
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
The family/dining has a most unique and intriguing canopy growing inside the conservatory.
There is a leafy vine that produces the most succulent grapes when in season. This doubles as protection from the summer sun but in the winter the vine is trimmed and allows all the natural warmth to feed through.
This is a very rare opportunity to invest in top real estate.
Call us now for your appointment to view.
Deadline Treaty All offers in by 8th June 2017, 4pm at 51 Devon St, West, New Plymouth