- Land Size: 1107 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1920
- Property Type: House
- House style: Character
- Garaging / carparking: Single Lock Up, Double lock-up, Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- Insulation: Partially Insulated, Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Smart wiring
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains, Auto Garage Door + Openers, Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Breakfast bar, Microwave, Pantry and Finished in Other (Corian)
- Living area: Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Single
- Bedroom 4: Single
- Main bathroom: Bath
- Entrance: 2 Entrances
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered), Garden, BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Landscaped / designer
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Gas, litres: 1 Cylinder (new: 2013)
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
It is located in one of New Plymouth's most desirable suburbs and stands proud.
It is truly a great example of family living at its best.
Originally built in the 1920's but added on to and revamped approximately around 2000. It will definitely accommodate growing or extended families. Perhaps even running your own business from home.
You will definitely be spoilt for options.
The living areas are generous, the bedrooms are many and there is even a special view to the sea and port beyond.
Furthermore, the lifestyle on offer is superb.
Only minutes walking to two inner city beaches, the coastal walkway, shops, schools........ the list goes on.
Our present vendors have invested in the same location and now offer you the opportunity to purchase what we consider is very rare real estate.
Viewing is by appointment
Expressions of Interest close April 21st 2016 (unless sold prior)