- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Approx year built: 1930
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Bungalow, Character
- Construction: Stucco / Roughcast
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Longrun
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Shutters
- Heating / Cooling: Reverse cycle a/c, Gas mains
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Light fittings, Stove, TV aerial, Curtains
- Kitchen: Standard
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Spa bath, Separate shower
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
As sound as a bell and has been very well maintained.
The location offers a great playground with Fitzroy Beach and Golf club so close.
It is a perfect first home or rental investment and our vendor offers immediate possession.
The large single garage is relatively new and has an adjoining separate room which could double as an office/ sleep out.
The features include a private covered barbeque area, gas infinity, rimu trim throughout, plus original plaster ceilings . Oh, and yes, very sunny!!!!!
There is room to stamp your mark cosmetically but it is very liveable the way it is.
Expressions of Interest close 30th April 2015 (unless sold prior)