- Land Size: 1214 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1990
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Tandem, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Stonechip
- Flooring: Carpet and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire, Other (Heatpump)
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Smoke alarms
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Woodlift Woodshed
- Kitchen: Modern, Standard, Open plan, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Stainless steel and Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater, Additional bathrooms
- Entrance: Downstairs Foyer
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Combined
- Views: Urban, Private, Waterfront
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Septic
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
What has she enjoyed most? The Views!
Sea, beach, motor camp, cliffs, river, golf course, mountain, rural hills or urban walkways and streets. Just move around this home and you will see it all!
Seriously for sale as the owner has found her dream home and wants this sold now.
Have a look, bring me an offer and let's see where we go with it.
Retire in total comfort, bring the family to the quiet life, or have an upmarket beach bach at this lovely, warm three double-bedroom home with the most stunning views of the sea and Urenui Beach Domain.
You can also see the Urenui golf course, so if you are a keen golfer, get the binoculars out, see who is on the greens, then stroll down and join them for a hit.
With a generous 1214m2 section and 4 car tandem garaging you have loads of room for the boat and all the toys.
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this is very much a low maintenance property, oozing quiet seaside peace and tranquility.
Contact me for your private viewing.
Negotiating Range $499,000 - $525,000